Friday 14 November 2014

Keep searching...




Mukhayyam Khoriji. One of the best camping that I ever experience in my life.

I still remember, I joined the camping for the sake of Allah.

I met many good persons there and I will not forget them throughout my life time. From this camping, I learned new things about jamaah and daqwah. I do realize something and I appreciate Allah because of His blessing, He open my heart to deeply understand more about what I am doing.

During the camping, I saw many akhawat bring along their children. When I see that children, I try to associate them to what I have learn in my course, educational psychology. And when I keep thinking about it and I realized how lucky these childrens because they have been exposed to “ rohaniah environment” which now are very hard to get access to such kind of atmosphere. Subhanallah. Thanks Allah for choosing me to study this course. During childhood, childrens’ brain are likely to absorbed all things happen surrounded them whether it is good or not. That the important things parents must not take it granted. If they are exposing their children in good environment, in sha Allah, it will contribute to the good behavior or akhlaq towards their children and vice versa. 

Nowadays this kind of atmosphere are rarely exist especially in the modern worlds. All peoples are busy with their life, seeking for the better job, getting more money without reevaluated their life. They only love their children in term of intellectual and physical context. Many parents ignored the spiritual development of their child. If they are muslim parents, they need to refer back to Islam principles. Quran and Hadith teach us many thing about child’s education. We can see it from Surah Luqman, the conversation between Luqman and his kid. Please read back and implement it on your child.

However, this is not the main reason for me to tsabat or maintain in daqwah fields, because everything we do must directly related to Allah. Not only for the benefit of dunya but the most important to hire the utmost happiness in akhirah. In sha Allah



No comments:

Post a Comment